Discontinuation of model range PBM (Platzbedarfsmessgerät)
Dear valuable clients,
the production of our measuring devices always aims for highest quality and sustainability standards – the same is true and long-established for our model range “PBM”.
On the basis of the model change to the new model “MultiScan” a few years ago, which goes along with stepwise discontinuation of multiple components of our suppliers, we have to inform our customers about the expiring availability of spare parts and, as a consequence thereof, about our now limited possibilities to repair the devices.
The following models including the related standard accessories as well as the software support are affected:
- PBM 600, PBM 850, PBM 1000
To make sure you continue to acquire logistical master data with your device, we urgently ask you to consider the following restrictions that are immediately effective and to check the impact on your devices.
- Year of manufacture: since January 2012
- Limited availability of spare parts (has to be checked in case of a requested repair)
- Limited possibilities for repair (has to be checked in case of a requested repair)
- Maintenance possible if requested
- Year of manufacture: until December 2011
- No more spare parts available
- Repair and maintenance services no longer available
Furthermore, we need to inform you that all existing service and maintenance contracts for this former model “PBM” are going to be cancelled as soon as possible.
To ensure the master data acquisition of your articles for the future and to continuously provide an optimal after sales service, KHT offers interesting price advantages for the replacement of your old device in exchange for the new model “MultiScan”.
For any further queries or appointments, please do not hesitate to contact our sales assistant Susanna Zwolinski via phone 0049 (0)209 94117 -48 or via email: